Monday, September 12, 2011

Returned to the land of the living

Hey everyone, I'm sorry it took me so long to get back on track. Real life has just been having its way with me as I'm sure we can all attest to. Economy, work, children, blah, blah, blah ... where's a girl supposed to find the time to write?! (sigh) Thank you to all of those that commented both on and off the blog. Your support has meant a lot to me and has helped me get through an extraordinarily challenging summer.

I have a new piece and it will be going up either tonight or tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Kathy, I know we are all happy to see your back but even happier to just know your OK. Even if you can't post a chapter to your story I know we would really appreciate just a word letting us know your OK when so much time has gone by with no word from you.

    We're all rather fond of you, you know? (((HUG)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. We understand about life. Its getting very hard for a person to live without the GOV getting in the way somehow.

    Taking care of ones self and family must come first and any comments are just encouragement and a sign of our enjoyment of your creative and top notch writing abilities.

    (Now when was the next one being posted?? Ha Ha Ha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're just, as someone else commented, glad you're on the green side of the the dirt! If your summer was anything like mine, you have NO need to apologize.
    I just want to let you know how big of an impact all of your stories have had on me. They have provided inspiration, information, and a needed kick in the butt. They've led me in directions I didn't expect and made me realize that I'm stronger than I thought I was.

    Thank you,
    Gwynmael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeee and I know just how it is :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sooo glad you're back! Family comes first and we are glad you have got through the last few weeks well enough to do some more writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have you back. I understand the busy-ness... I'm canning like a fool!! Moldy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you are well. Wow do I understand busy. So no worries. Write when you can.

    ReplyDelete